Reverend Scott E. Manning
Office Manager - Corey Hagood
Director of Christian Education -
Nursery Supervisor - Anna Pittenger
Music Accompanist - Beth Hunter
Finance Secretary - Karen Atkins
Custodian - Karen Reinhout
WORSHIP - 9:30 - 10:30 A.M.
- Traditional service with contemporary elements
- Nursery (ages 0-3 yrs.) / Sunday School for Pre-School (age 3) - 5th grade
FELLOWSHIP - 10:30 - 11:00 A.M.
CHRISTIAN EDUCATION CLASSES - (Please check calendar for updates.)
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church was established in northeast Pontiac in 1934. The congregation moved to its present location across from Oakland University on Walton Blvd. in 1964. The original church building at our current Rochester Hills location is now our Fellowship Hall - essentially the middle part of the building. The present worship space, offices and gathering area were built in 1995, and the education wing was added in 1998.
In December 1998, St. Luke's merged with Rochester Hills First United Methodist Church which was originally established in 1931 as Elmwood Community Methodist Episcopal Church. First located on Grant St., it later moved to Crooks Rd. just south of M-59, and, finally, in 1984, the church moved to Adams Road.